• You may likewise decide not to give us "discretionary" Personal Data; however please remember that without it, we will most likely be unable to provide you with the full scope of our administrations or with the best client experience when utilizing our Services.
What private data do we collect from the people who visit our website?
When enlisting on our website and Mobile application or buying Products, as suitable, you may be prompted to type in your name, email, postage information, payment information, or different subtleties to assist you with your experience.When you create an account and use the Services, including through a third-party platform, we collect any data you provide directly, including:
• Account Data
Some features (like Paid or Free Services) require a user account. Our system collects and stores data such as your email address and password when you create or update your account ("Account Data").
• Personal Data
Personal Data includes your name, email address, phone number, and demographic data, such as your hometown. You give us this information voluntarily on our website or mobile application. Providing this information is entirely voluntary. This information is optional, but refusal may prevent you from accessing certain features of our website.
• Financial Data
As a courtesy, the privacy policies are provided here:
• Minors’ Data
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 13 years of age.We never knowingly collect or market to children under the age of 13. When you use the Website, you represent that you are at least 13 years old, or that you are the parent or guardian of a minor dependent. If we learn that we have collected personal data from users under the age of 13, we will take reasonable steps to delete it. Please inform us if we have collected data from children under the age of 13.
Data About Your Accounts on Other Services:
• We may obtain certain information through your social media or other online accounts if they are connected to your Albumii account. If you login to via Facebook or another third-party platform or service, we ask for your permission to access certain information about that other account. For example, depending on the platform or service, we may collect your name, profile picture, account ID number, login email address, location, the physical location of your access devices, gender, birthday, and list of friends or contacts.
• Social Networking Data: We may access personal information from social networking sites, and apps, including Facebook, Google, Twitter, which may include your name, your social network username, location, email address, age, gender, profile picture, and any other public information. If you do not want us to access this information, please go to the specific social networking site and change your privacy settings.
• Mobile Device Data: If you use our website via a mobile device or application, we may collect information about your mobile device, including device ID, model and manufacturer, and location information.
• Those platforms and services make information available to us through their APIs. The information we receive depends on what information you (via your privacy settings) or the platform or service decide to give us.
How do we use your details?
We process personal data to operate, improve, understand, and personalize our services. We use personal data for the following purposes:
• To meet or fulfill the reason you provided the information to us.
• To communicate with you about the Services, including Service announcements, updates or offers.
• To correspond with you; and
• To compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party's use; and
• To assist law enforcement as necessary; and
• To prevent fraudulent activity on our website or mobile app; and
• To analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
• To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information (e.g., to help provide our Site services to you).
• To personalize and develop our site and the services we provide you and improve our offerings.
• To provide certain features or functionality of the services on the site.
• For marketing and promotions.
• To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
• To provide you with support, to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
• To prevent illegal activity, fraud, and abuse.
• To ensure that our site that will be ready to serve you better.
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Data or use the Personal Data we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
How do we use your details?
• Recognizing you if you sign in to use our offerings. This allows us to provide you with recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
• Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as your language and configuration preferences.
• Detecting and preventing fraudulent activity and improving security.
• Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings.
• Reporting, which allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our offerings.
a) Strictly Necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are often set in response to actions made by you, which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
b) Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
c) Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us understand which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
Google Analytics Cookies
We use Google Analytics to investigate the utilization of our site of users and visitors. Google Analytics assembles data about site use through cookies. The data assembled identifying with our site is utilized to make reports about the utilization of our site.
Third Party Cookies and other tracking technology
• Google Analytics for Firebase:
Google Analytics for Firebase uses device identifiers to collect and store information such as number of sessions per user, session duration, operating system, device models, geography, first launches, and app updates.
• Google Tag Manager:
Google Tag Manager allows us to manage and deploy marketing tags (snippets of code or tracking pixels) on our website (or mobile app). These tags enable us to optimize our website experience and marketing campaigns by understanding how users interact with different elements of our website (or mobile app).
• Google AdSense:
Google AdSense uses what is called a DoubleClick Cookie. We use this to help us to track the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. It enables Google to serve our adverts on other sites based on your browsing history on our page and engagement with our adverts.
• Firebase Authentication:
Firebase Authentication allows us to authenticate users to the Company, LLC app. Every time a user signs in, the user credentials are sent to the Firebase Authentication backend and exchanged for a Firebase ID token (a JWT) and refresh token. Firebase ID tokens are short lived and last for an hour; the refresh token can be used to retrieve new ID tokens.
• Firebase Cloud Firestore:
Crash Reporting creates detailed reports of the errors in the Company, LLC app. We use the platform to track app crashes as they occur and prevent future ones. Errors are grouped into issues based on having similar stack traces and triaged by the severity of impact on users. We do not collect any personally identifiable information (such as names, email addresses, or phone numbers) with Crash Reporting.
• Firebase A/B Testing (Remote Config):
We will ask for your permission (consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where these are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested (e.g., to enable you to log in to our app).
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.You may have the following rights:
a) Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
b) Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
c) Request deletion of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
d) Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
e) Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
i) If you want us to establish the data's accuracy.
ii) Where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it.
iii) Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
iv) You have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
f) Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
g) Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
How do we protect your details?
• Protecting personal information in our systems is our top priority. We have implemented industry accepted administrative, physical, and technological security measures. Personal information in our systems is protected by legal and professional obligations for all employees, contractors, corporations, organizations, and vendors.
• Your personal information is protected by secure systems and only a few individuals have access to it. They are required to keep it confidential. Also, all credit card information is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
• To protect your personal information, we implement several security measures whenever a user enters, submits, or accesses it.
• The use of personal information stored on our servers is strictly prohibited. Such access is illegal, and we will fully investigate and prosecute anyone who has illegally accessed our systems.
Orders once processed are ready will be shipped via courier within 2 to 10 days depending on your selection at checkout. You can check your order status by logging into your account here. Albumii also offers URGENT delivery for an additional fee. Please accommodate extra days for courier delivery.
Albumii excels in an exceptional service and as a guaranteed satisfactory product provider. In the unlikely event that your product arrives damaged (manufacturing defects, damage during transit, book binding, improper pagination, etc.), please DO NOT send the product back to us without contacting a member of our team first. Use the following guidelines for us to better understand any problem and we will endeavor to find solutions immediately.
• Take digital pictures of the fault and provide a detailed description (including your name and order number) and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please be aware that each product is individually made and that there may be slight variations in type or color. Albumii reserves the right to refuse any discounts, refunds, or reprints on issues that can be fixed or on customer generated faults. Otherwise, in cases where we find the defect is a production issue, we will request you to ship back the product for us to rectify.
• Albumii does not edit or modify your product order content in any way. It is your responsibility to review your order before you publish, we will not be liable for any error you have made before publishing. Albumii does not colour correct your images. It is your responsibility to colour correct using a well calibrated monitor
– saving in Adobe RGB will guarantee a large colour range. Albumii is not responsible for images that do not appear to your satisfaction because of inaccurate calibration of monitors and capturing devices used at your end. Albumii uses calibrated printers that produce an extremely large colour range and high colour
-density and will perceptually produce most colours seen on an accurately calibrated screen. Please be aware some high quality screens will show you a larger colour range and cannot be printed with present technology. Defects reported later than 14 days after receipt will not be accepted.
• Albumii does not offer cash, cheque or credit-card refunds on products once ordered. In the wake of a refund, it will happen through the original mode of payment only.
As we wish to give our customers all the best we can offer, we will continue to expand, change, and/or upgrade our materials/service providers on a continuous basis. We advise you to check our software updates frequently. Changes in product material is not a valid reason for order cancellation or refund. When submitting your order please review the quality of your photographs, layout and designs. For photobooks, check your choice of book size, book style, text, grammar and spelling, paper, cover material, and other important details. Final product design errors or failing to give our team any special instructions are not valid reasons for cancellation or refund.
We will not be liable for incorrect customer details provided in our system. Loss or delivery errors from this issue are not valid reasons for cancellation or refund. Prolonged production due to reprinting issues, customer publishing mistakes that need resubmission and any natural disaster occurrence which may delay product delivery, is not a valid reason for cancellation or refund.
The purpose of the referral program is to help organically expand Albumii's reach. This can be done by sharing your referral code to only your friends and family.
To protect Albumii and its clients and maintain a fair system for everyone, Albumii has the right to disable/terminate any accounts that may be in breach of our policy. This includes, but not limited to, users that abuse the system by sharing their referral code on a public service, using our name, logo, any of Albumii's intellectual property, or posing as an Albumii representative or unauthorized franchisee. Albumii's security team may or may not send a written warning before terminating the account that is flagged for being in breach. If multiple warnings are ignored by the account owner, this may result in an immediate termination of the account and the engagement of appropriate legal authorities.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so emailing us at email@example.com.
Last updated on March 9, 2022